As a fairly newbie to TpT, I'm still learning tips to get the full benefit from TpT. Here are a few things I've learned:
1) There are some items that can be downloaded onto the iPad so you don't have to print out every item. This saves on paper, ink, and laminating film.
2) If you see an error, contact the seller and let him/her know. If you catch something, some of the sellers will reward you. Not all, but some of them will.
3) Not happy with your purchase? Contact the seller through email and let them know. I learned this one through experience: I was a little disappointed with some aspects of a purchase, and put it on the review. Needless to say, the seller wasn't happy with my review, and, after some amicable back & forth emails, I understood: the sellers want you to continue to buy their products. If someone sees a less than perfect review, they may be hesitant to purchase from that seller.
I felt absolutely horrible for my less than perfect review, but, unfortunately you can't go back and edit (or delete) your review. Also, there's no way to reply to the seller after she replies to you.
4) WRITE REVIEWS after you use the product. This is just my opinion, but I think that if you wait until after you use the product, you can write a more "educated" review. You'll be able to tell the seller how you used the product, what worked, how you modified it, and what you would do differently next time you use it. That will give the seller a good idea of how to revise the product, and will help her out with future products.
5) Don't share your downloads. Even if the item was free, share the link, not the download. The sellers want people to visit their store.
Do you have any tips? If so, please share!